Returns and Refunds
To return an item, you must contact the Seller directly.
- Sellers will allow a buyer (no less than) 24 hours, after an item is received, to contact the Seller regarding a Return, and (not less than) 3 business days, for the buyer to package and ship the item back to the Seller.
- If the Seller wishes to allow more time for Returns, he may do so by stating this in his Store Policies, which can be accessed via the View Store Policies link on the Item Detail page or on the Seller's Storefront page.
- Any restocking fee must be outlined in the Seller’s return policy .
- If a Buyer requests a Refund, the Seller will contact the buyer to clarify the issue, and work with the Buyer to resolve the issue.
- Each Seller sets his own Return and Refund policies, which can be viewed by clicking on the View Store Policies link to the right of an item's description.
- PLEASE NOTE: While we encourage Seller-Buyer rapport, GoAntiques LLC is not involved in Seller-Buyer transactions.
- As such, we are not responsible for the resolution of any dispute between Sellers and Buyers. Both Buyers and Sellers must communicate directly.
- It is at the sole discretion of GoAntiques LLC to provide Support to Sellers and Buyers, with concerns, disputes or claims, in order to encourage successful business transactions.
- In the event of a complaint from a Buyer, about a Seller, we reserve the right to research the claim, and to require verification of payment and shipping, at our discretion.
- GoAntiques LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, and to discontinue service to Sellers, due to unprofessional conduct, practices that do not meet our terms, or complaints that could damage GoAntiques' site reputation.
For more help, contact Support at GoAntiques