Becoming A GoAntiques' Seller Requirements & Process:
2. Sellers must provide their complete first & last name and, as long as they are a GoAntiques' Seller, maintain a
- working email address
- mailing address
- working phone number
3. Sellers must provide some stated form of refund or exchange policy. GoAntiques recognizes that policies may vary, from seller to seller.
4. Sellers must provide provide tracking for shipped purchases, to the Buyer, for each sale, and if requested by GoA Support.
5. We encourage Seller-Buyer rapport, but are not involved in Seller-Buyer transactions. We are not responsible for the resolution of any dispute between Sellers and Buyers. Both Buyers and Sellers must communicate directly. It is at our sole discretion to provide Support to Sellers and Buyers, with concerns, disputes or claims, and to encourage successful business transactions. In the event of a complaint from a Buyer, about a Seller, we reserve the right to research the claim, and require verification of payment and shipping, at our discretion. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and to discontinue service to Sellers, due to unprofessional conduct, practices that do not meet our terms, or complaints that could damage GoAntiques' site reputation.
6. Sellers must respond to email/messages from GoAntiques Support, within 5 business days.
7. After agreeing to the above, Sellers choose a Subscription Plan, based on how many inventory items they expect to upload to an individualized Storefront, whether or not those items are for sale, or placed onsite as private inventory.
Providing Billing Information for a Subscription Plan, is considered Intent To Open a GoAntiques Storefront, and is considered de facto agreement to the above.
8. Sellers enter current credit card information, for their chosen monthly Subscription Plan rate. We verify this information by billing for the first month. Sellers are billed monthly, starting the day billing information is provided, without regard to the amount of time the Seller ultimately takes to set up, or be approved or become visible to the public, should their Storefront set up be too incomplete for Administration to approve. There is no fee for listing inventory, beyond the subscription rate.
9. Upon verified billing, a Seller's Storefront is set to "Pending" status, meaning that the Storefront is incognito (visible to administration and the Seller only.) Using the Seller's Dashboard, the Seller may begin to set up their Storefront, including a banner image (650px x 330px), a description of the store, payment, shipping & return policies, and a minimum of several representative inventory items (each inventory item may include 8 photos/views.)
If there are questions, or if any help is needed to accomplish this, all Sellers are welcome to contact Support, and we will be happy to help.
NOTE: Storefronts are more quickly approved when the Seller can show they are active, and in good standing, on another eCommerce venue, or with a completed GoAntiques storefront that shows representative inventory (inventory upload need not be complete). We try to approve Storefronts within 3 business days. Storefront remains Pending (not visible to the public) until all Storefront fields are complete, but can remain private (after approval) if the Seller so chooses, and notifies Support.
10. Once a Storefront is complete, the Seller approved, and status is set to Active, the Storefront is "open for business," visible to the public, and previewed as a New Seller on GoAntiques' landing page, with a direct link to the Seller's inventory.
11. GoAntique's has a strong social media presence, with direct Storefront linkage to a curated inventory selection from GoAntiques' Sellers, as appropriate. We also provide Sellers with valuable information about our industry's buying trends, best practices for eCommerce sales, and Storefront set up, via Newsletters and Blogs, some of which are archived, and can be found on GoAntiques Landing Page, top left corner, under Blog, Dealers In Depth. In particular, the May/June Newsletter will give you valuable information on best practices for filling out Storefront fields.
If, at any point, you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact Support.
SIMPLIFIED STEP BY STEP:
2. Fill in all fields on Buyer Sign up pages, including
- Captcha Box
- Correct full name, mailing address, email address & phone number
- Mailing List Notifications
- Read and check box GoAntiques Terms & Conditions
- Record your password and keep in safe place
- Remember to click Update or Continue at the bottom of each page
- Choose Subscription Plan/number of items you want to list
3. Fill in Billing Information, used to charge your monthly subscription
- Note: Expiration date must be upload with 2 digits, for month, 4 digits for year
- Example: May of 2020 should be loaded in as “05” for month and “2020” for year
- Billing cycles start from day billing information is submitted, regardless of status.
4. After Billing Information is uploaded you may customize your Storefront using Seller Dashboard:
- Payment & Shipping methods, Storefront Description, Return Policies, Storefront Banner Images, and available Inventory are required. Direct contact information for Buyers is suggested.
- Banners should be 650px wide by 330 px tall and are the equivalent of your Storefront Signage. They may be text graphics, or jpeg photos.
- Beginning 11/01/18, all Sellers must have Storefront banner, description, and policies complete before the Storefront is made visible to the public.
- Note: Whichever shipping method you choose as your main method, you are welcome to arrange other personalized methods with your customers
- NOTE: New Sellers are reviewed before being approved, within 3 business days New Seller Storefront information and inventory will remain invisible to the public, pending New Seller Approval. During this time you are encouraged to continue to build your storefront, and upload inventory, as this speeds the approval process.
5. Upload individual images files (8 jpeg images maximum, ea. item) or Bulk Upload CSV files
- Note: Etsy or other sites’ CSV files must have been previously downloaded from those sites to your computer and then uploaded to your GoAntiques Storefront.
To Become a Seller on GoAntiques, Click Here or select the Sell link on the GoAntiques Homepage
Closing An Account: To close your Storefront, please contact Support.